Buckle up for an unforgettable Great European tour, filled with local flavors, the scents of France and artistry of Gaudí and Michelangelo in Spain and Italy. Discover Bordeaux’s rich culinary heritage, learn about La Belle Époque in Biarritz, and count the 100 spires of Prague.
- 28 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 6 Dinner (D)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- Villandry: Return to 17th-century France and join the de Montferrier family on their farm near the famous Chteau de Villandry for a traditional three-course Tourangelle Be My Guest dinner paired with local wines.
- Florence: Eight generations of history with plenty of stories to tell. Enjoy a traditional Be My Guest lunch with the Landi family at their home near Florence, set within a garden of oak trees against the backdrop of Tuscan vineyards and olive groves.
- Madrid: Visit the Prado Museum in Madrid, where you'll have time to admire its extraordinary collection of European art dating from the 12th to early 20th centuries.
- Provence: The scents of France are yours to enjoy at Fragonard, a famous French perfumery that has been creating perfumes since the 1920s.
- Paris: Explore the iconic sights and streets of Paris on an orientation drive this evening.
- Paris: Join a Local Specialist to discover the hidden squares and secret lanes of Paris.
- Biarritz: Appreciate the prestigious history of Biarritz as you explore the city's charming streets.
- Pamplona: Spend time exploring this city, known for its annual Running with the Bulls festival.
- Madrid: See the highlights of the city with your Local Specialist. Visit the Old Town, traveling along the elegant Paseo de la Castellana, past the Cibeles fountain, Cervantes Monument and Royal Palace.
- Barcelona: With your Local Specialist, see Las Ramblas and the elegant Passeig de Grcia to take in some of the city's finest Modernist architecture. Journey past the beautiful façades of the Eixample district to see Gaudi's extraordinary masterpiece, the mesmerizing Sagrada Família.
- Monaco City: See the cathedral where Prince Rainier and Princess Grace were married.
- Pisa: During an orientation, your Travel Director will show you the baptistery, cathedral and the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Florence: Join a Local Specialist to view the multi-colored marble cathedral, bell tower and baptistery, adorned by Ghiberti's Gates of Paradise. Visit the political heart of the city, Signoria Square.
- Passignano Sul Trasimeno: Stroll along the medieval streets of this scenic lakeside city.
- Vatican: Visit Vatican City and tour St. Peter's Basilica with a Local Specialist. Witness the early genius of Michelangelo as you take in the Piet.
- Rome: Experience Rome through the eyes of a local, as a passionate Roman guides you past the city's most iconic sites.
- Tuscany: View the stunning landscape of Tuscany on your drive today.
- Venice: An introductory orientation of Venice reveals the famed canals and labrinthine streets of this eminent city.
- Carnic Alps: Remarkable geography sets the stage today as your travels continue through the Carnic Alps.
- Vienna: Walk through the first district, Inner Stadt, as your Local Specialist reveals the historic core of the city. Tour the Ring Road to see the Hofburg Imperial Residence, Opera House, Parliament Building and Karlskirche.
- Bratislava: Explore Bratislava's city center. Take a walk through the charming squares and see the iconic Michael Tower.
- Prague: Led by your Local Specialist, explore the delightful Old Town Square and see the detailed Astronomical Clock that attracts onlookers each hour.
- Regensburg: Visit Regensburg and explore this enchanting UNESCO-listed town at your leisure.
- Munich: During your orientation of the city with your Travel Director, see Feldherrnhalle in the Odeonsplatz, the Palace of the Dukes of Wittelsbach, the English Garden, the Hofbräuhaus, St. Peter's Church and the famous Marienplatz.
- Vaduz: Explore Vaduz and admire the Royal family's residence, Vaduz Castle, which overlooks the capital.
- Lucerne: During an orientation with your Travel Director, see the Lion Monument, Old Town Hall and Chapel Bridge, the oldest wooden covered bridge in Europe.
- Heidelberg: See the magnificent castle built in red sandstone, overlooking the Student Prince’s town.
- Rhineland: Cruise beneath the semi-ruined castles and terraced vineyards. Sleepy villages slip by as you saunter upstream to the Lorelei Rock where the enchantress lured sailors to their doom.
- Cologne Cathedral: The towering Cathedral of Cologne is an impressive introduction to this riverside city.
- Amsterdam: Cruise along the old waterways with your Travel Director and fellow travelers. Discover the architectural gems of the old city, including mansions dating from the Golden Age of the 17th Century.
- Amsterdam: Led by your Travel Director, wander the city to see the floating flower market, Dam Square and the Royal Palace.
- Venice: Learn about the history and ancient skill of Venetian glassblowing, playing your role in ensuring the survival of this traditional craft through your visit.
- : Discover Bordeaux, Biarritz, Pamplona, French Riviera, Monaco, Pisa, Passignano sul Trasimeno, Venice, Bratislava, Regensburg, Munich, Vaduz - the capital of Liechtenstein, Lucerne, Heidelberg, Cologne and Amsterdam
- : Visit the Prado Museum in Madrid, the Fragonard Perfumery in Grasse, St. Peter's Basilica in Rome and a glassblowing factory in Venice
- : View the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral i...
Imagine unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of, getting to know the locals and having everything taken care of every step of the way.
Here's what you'll experience:
Must-sees to local secrets
Visiting bucket list sites are a highlight of traveling, however, traveling on your own can make them hard work. Don't queue with other sightseers for hours, with Trafalgar our experts unlock doors - think exclusive access to the Vatican out of hours or a...
|Welcome to London
|Discover the Sights of London
|Cross the English Channel to Paris
|Explore Paris’s Sights
|Journey to Amboise and Bordeaux
|Admire Elegant Biarritz and on to Pamplona Connect with Locals
|Onwards to Madrid Dive Into Culture
|Discover Magical Madrid
|Off to Barcelona
|Uncover Colourful Barcelona
|Journey Along the French Riviera Dive Into Culture
|Enjoy French Riviera Your Way
|Explore Monaco and Pisa on the way to Florence
|All Roads Lead to Rome
|Uncover Ancient Rome and the Vatican City
|Onwards to Venice Connect with Locals
|Cruise the Canals of Venice Make Travel Matter
|On the Road to Vienna
|Explore Vibrant Vienna
|Journey to Prague
|Discover Prague’s Sights
|Off to Munich
|Uncover Liechtenstein and Lucerne
|Uncover Lucerne’s Treasures
|Enjoy a Scenic Cruise in the Rhineland Stays With Stories
|Onwards to Cologne and Amsterdam